Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Looking back

I suppose, because I am looking ahead to moving soon, I'm also looking back. Warning, this post is like a home movie! A few years ago I went to Belieze with my friend Fr. Bert. We stayed in Placencia, at the tip of a southern peninsula. We had just returned from a trip inland and gone cave swimming. In this video we are heading through the grounds of the place we stayed at. Actually, we were tired and sweaty and were going to have a beer on the veranda overlooking the beach.


And now you know the secret I've been hiding all these years from most of you -- my family nickname!

4 comments:

  1. Should we call you Father Butch now? Thank you for sharing. I love the puppy photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So should we call you Father Butch now? Thank you for sharing, I love the puppy picture - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Butch! my father's name was Italo but everyone including my mother called him Butch. There must be a connection. Are you Genovese?
    My nick names don't seem to fit, "Fast Eddie","Easy Ed" but my favorite was Eddie Spaghetti.
    Edoardo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Butch. My father's name was Italo but everyone including my mother called him Butch. So should I say "Hello Dad" to you? You can call me "Fast Eddie", or "Easy Ed" or the only one that fits, "Eddie Spaghetti"

    Edoardo

    ReplyDelete