Saturday, May 2, 2009

Did Anyone Get This E-mail?


Angel at Dawn


One day God was looking down at earth and saw all of the selfish behavior that was going on. So God called one of the angels. “Go down to earth. Find out what is going on.” The angel returned and reported to God. “Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not.”
God thought for a moment, and then decided to get a second opinion. So a second angel was sent.
The angel returned and went directly to God. “Yes, it's true. The World is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good.” God was not pleased. “I will send an e-mail to the 5% who are good. I want to encourage them, and help them keep going. The future of the world depends on them.”

Do you know what the e-mail said?
No?
You mean, you didn’t get that e-mail either?

4 comments:

  1. Very Funny! But I am still looking for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Funny! But I am still looking for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one email that I did not receive. Oh Well. I guess He knows me too well.

    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one email that I did not receive. I guess He knows me too well.

    Gerry

    ReplyDelete