Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gone for a while!


So many people worked so hard this past week to ensure that our liturgies were real celebrations (and weren't they great!), so I am not more tired than most of them. However, I am tired but I am taking a breather this week in Connecticut and New York City.

I won't be posting any blogs until I return for our weekend liturgies. I plan on sleeping in and spending some time in the "City," as they call it. The only thing I have definitely planned is seeing a play on Broadway. I have tickets for "Next to Normal." Don't know if it is good or not -- it has just opened. But it sounds good. See you when I get back.
Following is the advertisement for it:

Next to Normal

Michael Greif directs this moving new musical by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey.
This contemporary musical explores how one suburban household copes with crisis. With provocative lyrics and an electrifying score of more than 30 original songs, Next to Normal shows how far two parents will go to keep themselves sane and their family’s world intact.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say the same thing Ed. Just don't have to much fun because we want you to come back.

    ReplyDelete