Monday, February 23, 2009

Firewood


This may seem a little strange finding on a priest's blog, but I'm searching for firewood for my fireplace. I was talking to the Knights of Columbus while they were making brunswick stew and one of them said, "Why don't you just announce it from the pulpit?" Well, one of the things I've always found hardest to do as a priest is to ask for help. I especially don't like to in any way take advantage of my position. But tonight, as I'm suffering from the flu like a lot of you, I was googling the web about why people leave church and came across a site that suggested that a pastor should have a blog site to better communicate with parishioners. So I started this site and thought: "Robert, why not ask if anyone has extra firewood."

So, if you do, or if you know someone who sells it cheap, let me know.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment